How is it Wednesday again already? I was totally thrown by the Bank Holiday.
Here you have yesterday’s eats – Thanks to Jenn for hosting 🙂
Let’s just get on with it shall we? 🙂
- Breakfast: I started the day with a slice of ‘eggy bread’ – I think this is also know as French Toast – though my understanding is that eggy bread is often savoury, served with tomato ketchup, while French Toast is usually sweet?? I had a smoothie on the side made with half a banana, a handful of blueberries, some casein powder and some Innocent smoothie: Defense, Mango, Pumpkin and Echinacea. I got the bottle free with a Hello Fresh box, and it was really yummy! I think it would be perfect come Halloween!
- Coffee: when I get into work I like to have a coffee – it’s not that I need waking up, I am a morning person, but it’s all part of the workday routine,
- Exercise: I went to a BodyBlast class at lunch which focused on chest and triceps with some core work thrown in. I was glad it wasn’t legs 🙂 but 45 minutes left me suitable knackered and ready for some lunch
- Lunch: My lunch was a chunk of baked sweet potato, with the middle hollowed out and filled with avocado and hummus leftover from the weekend camping. I had a slice of BBQd pepper, so it was lovely and smokey. On the side I had a carrot and some kale chips. I followed it up with an apple and a cherry flavour soya yogurt.
- More coffee: I bought a soya cappuccino mid afternoon when I hit a slump – It got me through 🙂
- Yoga: I went home to our Rejuventaion Yoga class. It’s great for working on postural programming which impacts on everyday activities such as walking, and support for sitting at a computer all day at work.
- Ice Bucket Challenge: yes, I was nominated for the ice bucket challenge. I was looking forward to a bit of cardio after yoga, but I had to go home and film my icebucket challenge. I need to work out how to upload videos which aren’t on YouTube??
- Dinner: While Ben and I were getting ourselves cold and wet, dinner was in the oven. For me, a flat mushroom filled with baked beans, grilled onions and cottage cheese, topped with a little mozzarella, on top of kale chips – yum!
- Dessert: It wasn’t really dessert. but I had a sliver of the triple chocolate brownie cheesecake that I made for Ben when I cut him a slice for his dessert and lunchbox.
That’s my bottle of Innocent Smoothie – I’m glad of the added flax. I can get stiff as I exercise quite a bit, so I think I need to work on my Omegas 🙂
There you have it – my Tuesday eats for What I ate Wednesday.