So, I’ve been really rubbish lately. I took these photos on Thursday to give me a whole week to put together a What I ate Wednesday. Check out Jenn’s link up for more 🙂
- Breakfast – I’ve decided that big breakfasts are my new thing. This was my first one, omlette (1 1/2 eggs), a slice of Everfresh Malt Loaf, made with sprouted wheat topped with almond butter and a blob of plum jam, and a smoothie on the side. This was a plum and blueberry smoothie made with soya yogurt – yum!
- Exercise – I didn’t need to eat again until lunch, and I crammed an exercise class in before I had my lunch. An hour of squats, step ups and core work.
- Lunch – Back at my desk, my lunchbox contained a third of a giant sweet potato, baked and the core scooped out and filled with avocado and tuna. A carrot and some kale chips on the side. I finished up with an apple (unpictured) and a strawberry yogurt – working on increasing my probiotics 🙂
- Snack – My colleague had brought me in a slice of homemade ‘nakd’ inspired bar which I nibbled before I left.
- Climbing – I walked around town for a bit to kill time before we had an evening social at Clip N Climb. Climbing with automatic belays. I had never been before, and while I didn’t mind the climbing – I just couldn’t face letting go at the top. My mind knew it was safe, but something just prevented me letting go – I was trembling!
- Dinner – We earned ourselves a meal, so we went out to On The Waterfront. I had a tofu noodle salad, but without the dressing. I couldn’t finish all the noodles.